To ENGAGE and ENABLE students to achieve meaningful personal and future life pathways.
To provide high quality teaching that ENGAGES students in active learning to become global citizens of the 21st century.
Learning, Respect, Relationships, Responsibility and Pride in all we do.
Trinity Bay State High School aims to provide an engaging learning environment which enables students to achieve personal academic and vocational pathways.
We value a positive environment where all people:
- feel safe, supported and valued
- have positive attitudes respecting individual differences, beliefs and cultures
- appreciate and use diverse resources in our school community
- respect and enjoy a stimulating and attractive physical environment.
We value education that emphasises:
- the development of individual students as productive members of the school community
- a deep understanding of the learner catering for diverse needs
- personal responsibility for continued learning
- active involvement in lifelong learning.
We value a school characterised by:
- high expectations in teaching and learning
- innovative curriculum, being flexible and adaptable
- respectful, friendly relationships
- open, effective communication.