Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Enrolling at our school

Parents or legal guardians who wish to enrol their child at the school will need to demonstrate that the student’s principal place of residence is within the catchment area. Current proof of residency at the address indicated can be provided by way of one of each of the following:

One primary source – a current lease agreement, or driver’s licence, or rental bond lodgement receipt, or unconditional sale agreement, and

One secondary source – a utility bill (for example, electricity, gas), or rates notice showing this same address and parent’s/legal guardian’s name.

All enrolments are subject to the school’s enrolment management plan. Please find below the key documents needed when considering enrolling your child at Trinity Bay State High School.

Complete the following documents and attach all relevant documents before returning to the school for processing or this may delay your enrolment into the school.  Please attach photocopies, as documents will not be returned.

Subject selection information

Please view our subject selection handbooks:

Please view our subject lines:

Please do not hesitate to call (07) 4037 5222 or email for further assistance.